- the CARdoctors® of the Antelope Valley guarantees the quality and effectiveness of all repairs, parts, and components performed or installed by its agents on the premises, for a period of twenty four (24) months from the date of the relevant work or until the covered vehicle has been driven 24,000 miles after said work has been performed, whichever occurs first. Subject to the terms and conditions herein, if any work done by the CARdoctors® of the Antelope Valley or any part supplied and installed by the CARdoctors® of the Antelope Valley shall fail within that period, the CARdoctors® of the Antelope Valley shall correct the failure without further charge to the customer.
- The remedies described in this warranty agreement are exclusive and the liability of the CARdoctors® of the Antelope Valley shall be limited to the replacement and repair described herein. the CARdoctors® of the Antelope Valley shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages resulting from such failure.
- This Warranty is personal to the current owner of the covered vehicle, will end when the current owner no longer owns the vehicle and is not transferable to any new owner or otherwise.
- This Warranty is conditional upon the covered vehicle being given such maintenance as is specified by the vehicle’s manufacturer. This Warranty shall not cover failure or damage caused by misuse of the vehicle including, but not limited to use of the vehicle in competitive events, or use of a vehicle in off-highway conditions, unless the vehicle was originally designed and manufactured for off-highway use. This warranty is also invalid as to damage which results from negligence, improper treatment, improper accident damage repairs, corrosion from road salt, environmental influences, or treatment contrary to the vehicle's owner's manual. This Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear.
- Nothing in this Warranty Agreement obligates the CARdoctors® of the Antelope Valley to perform any services, other than the remediation of defects or failures in the parts or workmanship actually performed by the CARdoctors® of the Antelope Valley.
- The repair work or other remediation to be performed under this Warranty Agreement shall be performed at the CARdoctors® of the Antelope Valley when reasonable, or some facility approved in advance by the CARdoctors® of the Antelope Valley. If the covered vehicle’s owner believes it is necessary to have the work performed by a facility other than the CARdoctors® of the Antelope Valley, he or she must contact the CARdoctors® of the Antelope Valley at 661-949-8484 and receive instructions before any work is so performed, or the work shall be done at the vehicle owner’s expense and the CARdoctors® of the Antelope Valley shall not be responsible in any way for the work done or parts supplied and shall not warrant the work done by said facility in any way.
- the CARdoctors® of the Antelope Valley gives no warranty, express or implied, for parts or labor to repair, install, or service used or customer-provided parts. Any and all such parts are accepted by the customer "as is," and with all faults.
the CARdoctors® of the Antelope Valley is a Quartz Hill Automotive Inc. Company